"STORIES THAT MUST BE TOLD AND NEVER FORGOTTEN"
LimoTour researchers have spent several years studying New York's historical impact on gay society
-- or rather, gay society's impact on New York City. From the dark days of the 1800's to the 1969
Stonewall Rebellion -- a rebellion that not only marked the beginning of the militant gay movement,
but was the critical event that unleashed a vast reconstitution of gay society.
This isn't just a tour -- it is a time spent with friends as we tell stories that must be told and never
forgotten. Travel with The LimoTour and discover why New York City was not only the world's
#1 city -- but also regarded as the Gay capital of the nation for over a century.
Whether you want a private LimoTour -- or a group luxury bus tour, invite your friends for a truly
EXPERIENCE THE HISTORICAL TRIALS AND TRIBULATIONS OF GAY CULTURE
- What led to CAMP CULTURE - the rich language of
- Homosexuals were sent to PRISON - and how they
..spent 30 to 60 days in "THE
- Why turn-of-the-century straight men preferred the
.."COMPANY" of a gay person instead of a woman.
- THE ENTERTAINERS - From Dance Halls and Balls
.. to the outrageous
- Why RENT PARTIES became so importnat
- BATHS, BARS, PARKS and COMFORT STATIONS
..From cruising to meeting places
- The role of the DEPRESSION ERA
- CAFETERIA SOCIETY DOWNTOWN versus CAFE
- The role of different neighborhoods - from
..GREENWICH VILLAGE to HARLEM
- Acceptability in the JOB MARKET
..AND MUCH, MUCH, MORE.
$85 PER HOUR FOR ENTIRE LIMOUSINE |
(NOT PER PERSON)